Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Who Am I?

A View of Earth from Saturn
A View of Earth from Saturn (Photo credit: alpoma)
Most people who see me think I'm just this girl who makes her home with animals nobody wanted and tries to grow a few plants. How could anyone possibly know I'm not from Earth? It's not easy to see, but if you look really deep into my eyes, you'll see. Not a strange color or shape. It's beyond any physical trait.

I'm a deeply spiritual being. Not religious, spiritual. If I were religious I might have something to argue with you about, but I don't. Whatever faith or lack thereof you have, I'm good with that. Whatever your physical appearance, I see you as you. Whatever your sexual orientation, I love you. However you identify or express your gender, I celebrate you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Ask Freiya. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates