Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

In Honor of Coming Out Day!

National Coming Out Day logo, designed by arti...
National Coming Out Day logo, designed by artist Keith Haring. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 I am....

attracted to other intelligent sexual beings. I may have experimented with unintelligent people in college, but it wasn't for me. Science has more than proven that most sexual activity takes place in the mind so I want my special someone to have a large brain.

Do I have physical preferences? I'm from another planet, not an alternate dimension. Every sexually capable being has preferences, and some preferences seem to be more acceptable than others, which is silly if you really think about it. Everyone has their preferences. They are innate parts of our being. Sexual orientation is just part of who a person is. It is one element of our life experience. For some people it runs quietly in the background, and others have their whole lives defined by living their truth. 

I'm definitely not into assumptions. We are all wonderful, amazing individuals regardless of sexual orientation or gender expression, but it is still painful to hide. If today is the day that you tell someone about your sexual orientation, that's great! Now is the perfect time to free yourself from assumptions, especially about sexuality.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Ask Freiya. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates